Friday, August 3, 2012

Let the Fundraising Begin!

As I mentioned in my post earlier this week, I have a lot of fundraising ideas in the works. Well, two of these options are available now. :)

First is for those of you who love coffee. Simply click here or on the coffee bean logo on the left to be taken to my Just Love Coffee fundraiser. Once you've seen my storefront, you will also see a banner at the top of the page thanking you for supporting me - as long as that is present the items you order will be credited to my fundraising efforts. Just Love Coffee sells Fair Trade, Direct Trade, Organic coffee from around the world. They also have some great coffee accessories and equipment. (I think it'd be cool if you tried one of the Ethiopian blends.)

I'm also very excited to let you all know about the Adoption Bug T-Shirt fundraiser I am holding. This company makes shirts specifically about adoption. To get to my storefront, you can click here or on the shirt widget on the left. Adoption Bug sent me options for shirts to sell and I spent a lot of time deciding which would be the best, the six shirts you see on my page are the ones I selected. For each of these shirts ordered, I receive a commission. You can also browse and order additional shirts from their entire site, but my fundraising efforts only occur on the six selected shirts.

Please pass these links on to anyone you think would like them. The more the merrier. :)

I guess that's it. If you have any questions please contact me.

THANK YOU in advance for checking out my blog and my fundraisers.

1 comment:

  1. You know we will try some of that Ethiopian coffee. I actually had a cup today at a coffee shop and thought of you. Black T shirts? that would be helpful; just an idea. Love you!

    ReplyDelete