Friday, July 3, 2015

Updates...


Well, it's been a little bit since I updated you all about the whole journey. Here's the latest:

  • Paperwork consumed most of my spring - getting together all the documents that summarize my life and why I would be good parent. This all culminated in June when I was able to send all of my state sealed documents to my adoption agency. They reviewed all of the paperwork and sent it on to South Africa the first week of July - four years after I decided to embark on this journey.
  • The wait continues. From the timeline I was given, it should be 12-18 months from the time my dossier arrives in South Africa. SO...in about a year I'll finally be a mommy!
  • My newest fundraiser is a tshirt that I designed. (see below) The shirt can be found at www.bonfirefunds.com/one-step-closer and orders will be accepted until July 20.

Thanks for checking in - it's starting to feel more real than it ever has. I am continually in awe and am humbled by the continued support of my friends and family, and people I don't even know. THANK YOU.

...one step closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment