Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fundraising Efforts

First of all, I need to acknowledge all the positive responses I've received from everyone. Thank you all for your emotional support and backing.

While this new chapter of my life is exciting, the most daunting part for me is the financing portion. Throughout this entire process and journey I will be having several different fundraising events, items, etc. Please keep your eyes on Facebook and this blog to find out how you can help me. My first fundraising venture was at a recent garage sale where I sold typical garage sale items, but also had homemade magnets and jewelry for sale. In addition, my awesome friend Ellen donated some items that she sewed for me to sell (reusable bags - like lunch bags, tote bags, pillows, and a baby quilt). Of course, not all items sold, so I still have some magnets, jewelry, and items from Ellen. I will continue to sell them until they're gone...and then I'll probably make more. In fact, if you have a need for my craftiness, I can make custom orders. (I made 50+ custom magnets recently.)

Custom order of Orange Bear magnets,
ready to be shipped.
Again, thanks for all your positive comments and support. Continue to check back here for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment